Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Cory and Lindsay

Well I am doing landscaping right now and Lindsay is working for Worldmark (a timeshare company) as an administrative assistant for the business & resort development departments. Things are going good for us right now. On March 13th 2007 we went to Salt Lake and got sealed in the Temple. We are now forever! At church I am the second counsler in the elders quorum and Lindsay is an advisor in young womens. Between work and our callings we stay pretty busy.
We are selling our house in Kirkland and moving down to Tacoma or Auburn or somewhere down there were not sure yet. I have always wanted to be a fire fighter. It is very hard to get into up here. There is a technical college in South Tacoma that I am going to be going to and will hopefully help me to have a better chance at getting on somewhere. Its hard for us because all of our family is up in the Kirkland area but its the right time and it feels like the right thing to do right now. Were excited to have this blog and to have lots of family to keep in contact with.

5 comments:

grammatracy said...

So glad you guys are up and blogging! Now get your parents to do it! Congratulations on becoming a forever family. That is so awesome. We are all so happy for you guys. Good Luck on the move and the firefighting. Now is the time to try different things...while you are young!

DarrenandBrandiLitchfield said...

Hey, post something else!

The Aprecios said...

Hey Lindsay,

I found you on Brandi's blog. What a small world!

Its great to see that you are doing so well, and congrats to the sealing in the Temple. It is such a blessing, isnt it?

Anyway, you and your hubby are so cute! Keep up the bloggin!

Dan and Marci Family said...

I want to see more please keep bloging

ETCK said...

Hey! It's Tanya "Johansen". Emily Wiscombe left a comment on my blog which led me to do a little blog surfing where I found you. Congrats on the pregnancy! Hope all goes well. You can check Erik and I out at our blog - www.olafssonfamily.blogspot.com.