Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Catch Up Time










So I have just spent that last couple hours trying to catch up long overdue blog posts. I cant believe we are in January of 2009. I know its been awhile, I am going to try to be better at updating the blog, its hard to find time between working, housework, sleeping and of course constantly entertaining Brooklyn between her what seems like constant feedings. I cant believe she is 3 1/2 months already. She smiles, laughs, plays and is almost rolling over. If I thought time went fast before, its going 10 times faster now. Here are some of my favorite pictures of her.

1 comment:

The Lott Family said...

Hey Linds! Thanks for sending me your blog. Here is ours. It's fun way to keep in touch! Brooklyn is so beautiful and I am so happy for you and Cory! Love all of the pictures! Hope all is well! Please keep in touch! Love Ang